Sunday, March 10, 2013

JUST A FOOL- new video



JUST A FOOL

Tribute Video

Song by: Christina Aguilera and Blake Shelton
Album: Lotus

Dedicated to Michael and Lisa 





So... I am taking a mini-break from the stories after finishing up WhiteOut.  I have several new things in the work, including a 2009 story.  In the meantime, my husband and I love this song and it also makes me think of Michael and Lisa.  

Hope you guys liked it. My first try using iMovies on my Mac.  Still playing around- and, as you see, I was so eager to post, I messed the title up.  Oh well..live and learn.


Also check out my other videos on my youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmafNwL6IZOigZrdaEy3mcQ?feature=mhee


Thanks for letting me know how you liked it!  And thanks for the continued L.O.V.E and support.

Much love!

PS- this is the corrected and re-uploaded version.  I fixed some nasty transitions and found a way to layer. 




©2013 Erika B Michaels. All Rights Reserved. This story is a work of fiction. Any names, places, and other identifying features are used in a fictional manner, for entertainment purposes only, and are in no way representative of actual events. This work may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted, or stored without expressed written permission by Erika B Michaels. All photos and images, mentioned songs or song titles are copyright their creators. ABSOLUTELY no disrespect is intended to any persons portrayed in this work.

No comments:

Post a Comment